Pete and Sean go to the museum. The art is terrible.<br /> "Why is the art terrible?" says Pete.<br /> "Because it is a projection of our subconscious. Therefore, we are terrible," says Sean.<br /> "Oh," says Pete.
- Ladybird Books (Wikipedia)
- A Darkly Humorous Children’s Book That Pokes Fun At Modern Art
- Artist’s spoof Ladybird book provokes wrath of Penguin (theguardian.com)
- We Go To The Gallery Kickstarter
- Miriam Elia
- Building Stories, not by Chip Kidd (nytimes)
- Google Art Project
- Judy Albright’s pastel paintings – On show all month.
- Anne Pasko – beginning in June with reception on June 6th.